If you are the legitimate owner of the picture, then through this page, I am kindly asking for a permission to publish the picture you have into our website. But if you are not willing, then send us a letter of objection via email: firstname.lastname@example.org with proof of ownership picture history.
If there is no complaint via email, then I assume that the images are approved for display.
55 Loren Street Neutral Bay NSW 2066
2 Baths, 2 Baths 1 Car Space
Quietly tucked away back from the road, this top floor property represents a great lifestyle or investment asset in one of Lane Cove’s best locations. The smartly presented apartment takes entry level buying to new levels of style and features light filled interiors, a fresh and breezy layout plus a peaceful outlook of leafy privacy. It also enjoys a highly convenient position that’s surrounded by parks and reserves and within moments to Artarmon Station, Lane Cove Shopping Village and express city transport.
– A bright and airy open design with distinct lounge and dining areas
– Two peaceful bedrooms are both fitted with built-in wardrobes
– North facing balcony plus a lock-up garage with storage space
– Modern kitchen with quality gas fittings and peaceful leafy outlook
– Renovated bathroom plus large separate internal laundry
– Lock-up garage plus plenty of on-site visitor parking
– Easy access to Artarmon train station and village cafe scene